Saturday, November 3, 2007

wooohoooooo

So I think that my cable sweater is breaking the $100 mark...eek! but thats okay, cause it is awesome, and I bought some awesome buttons that match both the black and the pink perfectly.

I also have started an entrelac toque made out of Cascade 220 The Heathers. the wool was on sale, and I just couldnt pass it up, even thought I have far too many projects on the go currently, and I have far too much wool, so much so that I dont know what to do with it all!

I haven't finished a project since my last post, but I have made progress on a few. Jack's toque is nearly done, just a few more decrease rows and weaving in the ends. Whitney's mittens have been started (cascade 109 tweed in pink). Linux scarf has had a few more rows added. Sweater has had the collar and one half of the yoke done (button side, working on button hole side now but I need more wool).

I also bought some 1/2" ribbon to use as my label base. Im gonna put my little initial logo on one side (outside of the item) and the date complted on the other (inside). I just need help to finalize the design of my logo. I'm far too chicken to do it on my own.

Speaking of Chikens, my budgie is chirping away down here in the basement. Hopefully the powere will go out tomorrow and I'll have an excuse to sit and knit for hours, rather than just sit and knit, trying not to work on the numerous school projects I should be doing.

oh well, s'all good.

No comments: