Monday, December 14, 2009

In Which I Produce Facial Hair

Winter Knitty is out. I love Knitty. The quality of the patterns are always high quality, and they tend to be hip and fun, and a lot of them tend to be absolutely adorable. I saw the new edition around noon, and about ten hours later I had a neckwarmer. And facial hair.

Mustachio-2

I thought it was just hilarious, and even if other people don’t agree with my twisted sense of humour, I love it.

Mustachio-3

I was thinking of making more, but I’ve got a sweater on the needles, and I’m thinking about casting on another pair of socks for plane knitting. Here’s my dilemma, I’m home for two weeks, I will get bored of the sweater, so what do I bring for knitting? If I take sock yarn, I can do socks, they would take the two weeks for sure, even just plain socks. I don’t want to bring my Tom Baker socks, because that’s just too much yarn to drag around. So, sweater (one extra ball of MC along with the ball of CC, or two extra MC’s?), and sock yarn? Sound like enough? I can always buy more if I need to.

Cheers folks!

PS. I'm watching you.

Mustachio-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and fun, indeed!