Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi Yatis.

I know I haven’t blogged much recently, but there really hasn’t been much to blog about, either that or I have had no photos. A brief recap though:

My green cabled sweater is coming along well. One sleeve done, about 8 inches on the second.

I have finally finished the horseshoe lace section of Bridgewater and I’m onto the lace edge.

I have baked a fair bit. Bread, cookies, muffins, cinnamon buns, and more cookies.

I have also been biking a fair bit, even if it’s just a half hour ride to go sit on a bench and read for an hour, it’s great.

In other news, I had a mishap today involving a squirrel and two geese. It left me with this:

0615001537a

And this:

0615001537

Yea, it hurts, and it’s going to leave a very nice scar, but that’s okay, I’ve had worse.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: