Sunday, July 13, 2008

In which there are pictures

So I took some good pictures on Friday, and also figured out why my camera wasn't focusing. I had turned off the macro function and had forgotten to turn it back on. The majority of my pictures are taken of my knitting, hence macro is usually on all the time, so I didn't even think about. But anywho, pictures!


Cherry Tree Hill. Beautiful.

L&V. Awesome.
Cables and Lace, Lizard Toes, PenGwen. Love it to death.
New WIP bag from Ruddawg
Soap! It is Light Poke Cake and smells good enough to eat. In fact when I brought it home and made dad smell it he thought it was candy and was going to break off a piece to eat. I quickly stopped him by telling him it was soap. Silly Dad.

That's my swag with better pictures. No real knitting news except I finished a nanner sock. Pictures of the completed sock soon, but to tide you over, here's a picture of just after I turned the heel.
I just added one repeat and then 4 rows of 1X1 ribbing then bound off. I like short socks. The only problem is that it's a little long in the foot, not overly, just a little longer than I would have liked. Oh well. I think I'll do the next one in the reverse pattern since it does tend to bias a bit. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

- cheers and happy knitting!

No comments: