Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swag from L&V

I drove with dad to the post office, and nearly killed us both. I don't like driving. But onto swag!

um, YAY and booo. YAY for getting mail and such but boooo because I think my camera has misaligned itself because it wont focus properly. Could be due to the crappy lighting. I'll take better pictures tomorrow if there is some good light.



First off. Eric. *heart* you. The middle skein is PenGwen out of Lizard Toes, which is 75% Superwash Merino and 25% Nylon. OMG. Love it.



This is the Lemon n' Miss Lime color in Dragon Feet, which is 70% Merino and 30% silk. Sooooo soft and BRIGHT! love it.

Cherry Tree Hill. I've been oogling CTH for a long time now, but haven't gotten any, now I do! It's a little more red than in the picture, can't wait for good light.

L&V!!!! YAY! love it. super squishy, really nice muted tones that are still vibrant.


RobinCat Yarns. 75% extrafine mohair and 25% wool. Nice and soft and I love it because it's black and ____. Which is what I've been into recently. Black and something. Anything.

That's it for now, better pictures when the sun comes out. For now, I leave you with this: To make one of my non knitting/crafting friends understand how excited I was to get my swag (and espescially PenGWEN) I told him it was equivalent to someone naming their boobs after him. He then understood. Boys... Gotta love them eh?


-cheers and happy knitting! .gg.

No comments: