Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Surprises in the Works

I bought a skein of Cascade Eco Wool yesterday. Currently I’m making another Quincy from it, but I really want to make a Cowichan inspired sweater like Rockaway from Jared Flood’s book. That will mean I’ll have made Quincy, Stillwell, Bridgewater, and Rockaway from that book. Pretty good book if I make that many things from it. Then again, it is Jared. Who doesn’t love that guy’s designs. I’m also thinking about finding the IK magazine with Koolhaas in it so I can make it as well.

Cascade Eco-1

For now, Quincy will do, and I want to finish Stilwell first, but the idea of needing just two more skeins of Eco is amazing. One more skein of gray, and a single skein of contrast. I figure I’ll use my left over Eco+ in the lime green for the other contrast. I’m pretty sure that I’ll have enough. If not, I can figure something out. I always do.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: