Wednesday, February 27, 2008

agh, stress, stabbystabstab

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay, now thats out of my system.

Things have been just going wrong and wrong here at the studio. but beyond that. kitting goes, but the sewing is more intense, and awesome.

I've been sewing all of my patches and crests and old badge scarves onto my new camp blanket. I need to get a picture. It's a big purple plaid poncho with a nice big hood. I hadn't thought I had that many badges but apparently my blanket is pretty much filled. I guess 14 years of guiding means a whole lot of badges. lol.

I dyed last week too. oh dear. I had the light copworth, so i knew the colors would be sort of muted. I tried to do some handpainted stuff, but it didnt work. it's still pretty cool. as i was taking the first skein out of the microwave i hit the glass that i had the purple mix in. purple! could it have been any worse? it went everywhere, I had to unplug the microwave and take it off of the counter too. Mom and dad didnt notice though, and hopefully they never will. I can't wait to make something out of it, but i have no idea what to do with it.

Still working on the Clap, basic rib socks and uncle argyle. pictures coming soon of everything.

No comments: