Wednesday, October 15, 2008

argh, brains

Media (TV): The Hour, currently Fineses Mitchell (the black guy from SNL)

Projects: Socks and Stripes.


So I broke down and bought a book and omg I love reading it. I got the Yarn Harlot's "The Secret Life of a Knitter". It's hilarious, it's an easy read, and it's my life. Everything she says is like "omg, I've been there, done that and got the Ravelry t-shirt!". I highly recommend it to any knitter (or knitter sympathizer) who wants to laugh at real life.

Socks and Stripes would most likely be done right now, if laundry and the blogging bug came in the way. BTW, none of which are done, my knitting ADD has spilled over into-oh look, an angora-ooooo shiny. What was I talk about? Oh right, Noro Socks. I've got like 20 more stitches to bind off, then weave in the ends and one sock is done. I didn't do knee socks (insert knitting ADD here) because I really didn't think I'd wear them. So now they're mid calf, which will be great for wearing in boots of just about any kind, because as we all know, I'm in Canada, and it's October 15th, snow should be here any day now. (Just kidding, it's not that bad.)

There may be some super secret Giftmas projects that will be talked about over on plurk, but the URL for my blog is on my facebook, and certain people might stumble on over here (even though they taunt my knitting and say "Of course, what else would you be doing?").

Sounds like about it for now.

-Cheers and happy poly-crafting!

(and now my boyfriend George (The Hour) is setting up the List: Top 5 Dragons)

1 comment:

Thing said...

She is such a good writer and speaker. Been to see her a couple times and she can entertain non knitters well too.