Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in Review

I did a 365 project, for most of the year. Falling short of my goal by just shy of 50 days.

Moved out from under my parent’s roof, a couple provinces away, and not only survived, but thoroughly enjoy it. (But I love coming home too!)

Got a volunteer position at a fantastic theatre doing sound design. Designed a musical and got signed up for 2 more designing gigs, as well as working many more.

Lived in not one, not two, not even three, but four different places.

Lived with a sum total of 11 different people including family back home.

Bought a DSLR.

Knit my first complete and wearable sweater.

Watched about 41 movies (more or less).

Inducted more and more people into the cult following that is Doctor Who.

Bought a Wii.

Ran/walked 4k daily for a while.

Iced my knee daily for a while due to running/walking 4k daily.

Signed up for my own Cell Phone. A bill under my own name… lost it’s novelty quickly.

Lost touch with old friends.

Got back in touch with old friends.

Made new friends.

Bought a Mac.

Bought my own bed.

Began recording for a Podcast.

Continued editing for a Podcast.

Bought a loaf pan to make meatloaf, made Oatmeal Brown bread and Banana bread too.

Spent Canada Day in the Nation’s Capital.

Spent my birthday away from my family for the first time ever.

Sighed as the clock changed from 11:59.59pm on December 31, 2009. All is good in my life.

-Cheers folks.

No comments: