Monday, March 1, 2010

Heck Yea, I Got Pictures

I finally took some photos of Stilwell. The day was super bright, but not sunny, so the light coming in through my window was absolutely brilliant. I also realized that if I closed my closet door I could have a decent background to take some pictures in front of. I ended up having way too much fun with my tripod and my remote. There are (lots) more pictures on my flickr.

Stilwell-12 Stilwell-11 Stilwell-8

I also took a couple pictures of my newest Quincy hat, and I have since fallen head over heels in love with this picture. I did a bit of photoshopping, but really not too much. Quincy-4

And in response to my Aunt who said I was looking thin and asked if I was eating enough: I eat better here, and probably more than I ever did at home. I’m thinner because I walk everywhere, I swim, and I really really eat well. Lunch today was rice, kidney beans, green beans and a honey garlic sausage. No idea what I’ll do for supper though. And it is nearly 7pm. My hours and days are all messed up.

In Knitting Olympics/Ravelympics news, I didn’t finish my shawl. I did finish off the center portion as well as the picking up of the 612 stitches around it, and I even was able to get about 8 rows of the horseshoe lace done too. I consider myself a winner because of that, so yaaaaay.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: