Friday, March 21, 2008

saudje!

I'm done! I'm a college graduate. Now I need to find a job. But I'm going to take a break for a week or so just to rest. Then I'll start the mad job hunt.

Drank last night. Had fun. Stayed out all night. I feel liberated. I feel like I've grown up. I feel amazing.

on knitting news. Boobholder is done. and I started Mosey from the spring knitty. they're awesome. I'm going to need some more of the cascade though, which might be a problem... I'm not sure how much of it my LYS has. but I already love my legwarmers. Never though I'd ever say that. but srsly, I've got an awesome skirt that they'd look great with. And hopefully *crosses fingers* mom and dad find me a pair of converse high tops while they're down in the states. Otherwise I'll be wearing my airwalks with them. I've also got one cottage sock done. I dont like them though. They're probably end up getting frogged. Also, I've got one and one third of the basic ribbed sock done in the Monkeypal I got from etsy.

I would have better pictures, but I just fought with my camera, and alas the camera won. well, more so died. I may go out tomorrow and try to find myself a decent camera. The one I had sucked anyways. So these pictures are from my cell cam. terrible, I know, but better than nothing. :)















No comments: