Thursday, April 17, 2008

BF...socks?

In my time avoiding job search, I have apparently decided to knit myself a boyfriend... in sock form. I'm working on the Boyfriend Sock from Slippedstitch. I love that it's a relatively simple pattern, but it still keeps my interest more so than the 2X2 rib sock that I had been working on. I'm liking it so far. I do have the heel turned but I took these pictures before I got around to that. I'm also intrigued by the figure 8 cast on. I like it and it's much simpler than a short row toe which although I like, I find that show rows just never quite work for me. No matter what way I do them. But the heel on the BF sock is working quite well, even though I should have done the purl side picking up of the wrapped sts differently, oh well. I likes it muchly.


No comments: