Tuesday, September 29, 2009

265 to Today… An Explanation

First off. I know. I was doing so well, and then BAM. More than a week of nothing. I’m not going to go back and try to fix this, it’s too far gone. I will let you know that for the past three days I’ve been feeling under the weather, and for the first two days of that, I was sans internet. Normally even when I miss a day or two I’ll take pictures, but the last week I hadn’t. I don’t know what happened really, but there are seldom any photos, so I’ll put them all in the next post.

I’m back though. I am hoping to finish off the year, and I’ll be glad to have it done. I feel that my quality of blogging has gone down hill since I started this project. I’ll try to keep it to weekly next year, and hopefully that will result in better formed blog posts, and more interesting topics.

Can I get a “whoop whoop”?

-cheers folks!

No comments: