Wednesday, September 30, 2009

273. My Finished Objects

SONY DSC

I went outside today, braved the cold and the scattered showers, and took some photos. Go me, my tripod and a ten second timer. They weren’t the greatest, and I would have taken more, but just when I got the focus right and the placement was good, it began to rain. And it wasn’t just one of those moments when a few spits come down from the sky and then it’s over, no this was a good downpour for about ten minutes. So I had to go inside, and when it was over, the clouds were still too dark to take pictures. I promise I’ll get more pictures soon, once the sun decides to come out. It would be so much easier with someone else to either take the pictures or to be the model, but alas, I don’t feel like getting the guys in the house to model lacey knitwear.

SONY DSCI finished the toque. I love it so much. VIP is amazing (did I mention it’s 80% merino, 20% cashmere?) Like I said, amazing.

-Cheers folks!

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Wow, that color blue looks absolutely fabulous on you!