Saturday, October 10, 2009

283. My Bridge

No picture, imagine the Old Halifax bridge (MacDonald) from North Street in the evening.

Today was filled with lots of fun. Out with my Aunt, Uncle, and little cousin, visiting a friend I haven't seen in over a year, and then seeing a friend who I haven't seen since he left for two months in Europe. It was a full day, but a very fun day.

I'm feeling the pain of only bringing one project to work on. I finished the mittens, and now I've got nothing to work on. So I'm making cuffs. Not the full mittens because I don't have any fibre here for the thrums, but just the cuffs. I've got one pair of cuffs down, and I'm nearly done the first of a second set of kids mittens. Note to self, even if space is at a premium, bring a second project. Always.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: