Monday, October 19, 2009

292. My Theatre

 

Oct 19 I realized while at the theatre that I don’t have any photos from the place. I spend enough time there, so it’s pretty darned amazing that I don’t have any photos. Well, here’s one. A horrible cell phone picture that is way over exposed, but it’s a photo. You can see the quality of the set which is amazing. Those books on that shelf, are real books. They have a HUGE props department, and there’s even an entire wall of boxes dedicated to flowers. And it’s all organized by color, and type. It’s amazing. We’re currently doing “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie. The Dress Rehearsal went well, and the audience enjoyed it. Yea, we have an audience for Dress Rehearsal. It’s all friends and family, but it’s still people beyond production crew in the seats. On this particular night we had CTV there as well. You can see him in the front row, stage right (left side of the photo). Ottawa Little Theatre is wonderful, and I highly recommend coming out to see a play or two. This is my second show, and I’m also designing sound for the musical in December. Then there are two plays I’m doing for sure in the Winter/Spring. I’m going to be busy, but I love it.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: