Saturday, October 31, 2009

303. My Happy Hallowe’en

SONY DSC

Happy Hallowe’en! I had a good time. Worked during the day, then got all dressed up (sorry, no photos of me seeing as I had the camera) and went first to Rideau Hall. That’s right, we went to trick-or-treat at the Governor General’s house. They had a bit of an outdoor haunted house set up, nothing too extravagant, but still it was pretty cool. We got loot bags (chips, a chocolate bar, a piece of gum, a sucker, and rockets), and then we proceeded to go downtown for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It was a blast and a half. I’m very glad that of all the guys in drag that I saw, they all pulled it off quite well. I do believe that I will be finding rice in everything for a while though, it’s worse then sand.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: