Tuesday, October 13, 2009

286. My Flight Home

No picture again. My phone died, so I didn’t have that to take pictures with on the plane, in any case, it was dark and there was nothing to see. Also, my camera was packed well down into my bag, so I couldn’t use that. Just imagine me on a plane. Boring as it is.

My flight leaving Halifax was delayed by an hour getting in from St.John’s, so it was over an hour late leaving Halifax. It did mean that I got an extra hour with my folks, and my nerves were eased because I didn’t want to think about being late (I’m a very punctual person and when it comes to doing things for the first time I like to be super early). Earlier in the day I went for lunch with mom over in Halifax, and then popped into my favourite LYS. I picked up some Cascade 220 for more mittens. A few bright colors and a natural as well. Here’s to more and more mittens. I’ve got two sets of cuffs done, now it’s just for the hands, and the thrums… all those thrums. Wonderful.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: