Sunday, October 11, 2009

284. My Party Time

Picture of a friend, whom I yet again, haven't seen in far too long.

We went down to the Tract of Land today to pack up some stuff and to apparently start the winterization process. It was a beautiful trip down the shore, and then on the way back we went up the Valley, which yet again was beautiful. We tried to stop by the yarn shop up that way, but it was closed. I had figured that, but I was still game to stop by. Then it was party time. Good friends, lots of talk, and some Wii. Rockband is fun. We have figured out that sometimes two people on the drums is a good thing. Especially when there might be a touch of drinking involved. It was fun though, an absolute ball. It's going to be tough to go back to Ottawa, but I've got committments there now. I've got to go back.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: