Saturday, October 17, 2009

290. My New Sweater

SONY DSC

I got a new sweater today. I had realized that pretty much all of mine were either too thin for the cold weather, wouldn’t fit under my leather jacket for the cooler weather times when I don’t need a winter jacket, or are just too worn out. I have this one hoodie that has a sherpa lining in the hood and I love it so much. I popped into the mall after spending the afternoon with a friend, and headed right to Bluenotes. I’d say that 90% of my clothes are from there. It’s one of the few places that does women’s jeans with waist and inseam measurements and not just sizes with one length. Anywhos, they also always have really great prices. I managed to find a sweater that has a really soft fur like lining on the hood and the body, with double fabric on the arms. It’s so warm. I had to go with an XL because there were no larges and the medium was a tad on the snug side. In any case, it’s awesome. Very warm, and just what I was looking for. It’s a really nice blue with a floral print all over it. I can see it becoming my new go-to sweater in the winter months. Best of all, it was only about $20. Do I know how to shop or do I know how to shop?

-Cheers folks!

No comments: