Tuesday, March 3, 2009

62. She's Stuffed



I stuffed the Hedgehog today. I need to get out and buy some more fun fur or eyelash yarn. I never EVER thought I'd say that. I want to make more of these guys. I showed both mom and dad, and you know that something is good when my dad starts giggling. Ever watched Mythbusters? You know when Jamie starts giggling is awesome. Well, it goes the same for my dad. He even has the mustache to boot. Mom tried to keep her until I said that it was my cousin's birthday present. Oh, and the party, is a Tap Dancing party at one of the local dance studios. The guys are supposed to wear white shirts, and the girls are to wear "clickety-clackety shoes". I'm actually kind of excited. Last year we had it at a day care where they have an indoor climbing gym. Think about your favorite school yard playground, but INSIDE. It was awesome. That was also when I decided to jump through hoops: Hoola Hoops.



-Cheers folks!

No comments: