Wednesday, March 11, 2009

69. Watching Watchmen



I went to see Watchmen with the mister Tuesday evening after work. That's why I didn't get a post up yesterday, I came home (with new Addi Lace needles) and worked on my shawl. I only had the computer on for about half an hour all day yesterday, and I went to bed early. Well, if you can call 11:30 early. If you want to know how tired I was, I put my knitting away and was under the covers with all but my reading/knitting lamp on by just a bit after 11, and half an hour later I put my knitting away and turned off The Hour. Yes, that's right, I turned off my (second) boyfriend, George who was interviewing Jason Segel and Paul Rudd. Those guys were hilarious, but I was soooo tired. I turned it off and went to bed. I was asleep by midnight. It was still hard getting up in the morning, but i know that I'm not a morning person in the least. No biggie.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: