Wednesday, March 11, 2009

70. Shawl we Dance?



Okay, I swear that's it for the bad play on words.

The shawl is coming along swimmingly, Especially since I'm now using the Addi Lace needles for it. The tips are very pointy and they're making things a breeze. I'd say I'm maybe a third through with the yarn, so it should be a decent sized shawl. Hopefully. I wont be wearing it like an over the shoulders shawl though, that's just not me, so this will be another shawl/scarf. It's nice to be actually using yarn when I get it instead of just adding it to The Stash. Notice the capitals? I'm being serious when I talk about The Stash.

On another note, I want to make This. Who doesn't want a little kid's sweater that has dinosaur ridges and a hood. Oh. Ma. Gawd. I just noticed that the zipper is two different colors that match the ridges. Rock. I want to make it even more now.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: