Saturday, March 21, 2009

79. Flash the Stash



I really don't have that much in the way of untouched stash. I have a lot of remnants, but I don't have much in the way of project stash. The odd skein here and there seems to add up. One might think that buying smaller quantities will help in the reduction of stash, but apparently not. What I should do is sit down with my camera and my scale and both weigh and photograph my stash so I know what I have, what I want, what I want to get rid of, and what I need to toss. There might be a day coming up where I will post pictures and see if you, my rare comment leaving readers, would like some stuff.

Today's picture (I know it's a day late, but I was at the mister's last night and there was no way I was going to post in the drunken state I was in) is some Fleece Artist that I got for Christmas. It's a seconds, but there's only a small bit in the middle along with a couple knots. It will still make a very nice pair of socks, if I can ever finish the green and grey socks I'm working on. FYI, I had to rip back the gusset increases three stinking times because I kept doing my L&R-inc's the wrong way and I couldn't get them to work out right. It was very frustrating. They're in time out right now, I'm working on my shawl. I should be editing episode 84, but for some reason I can't get into it. I'll chalk it up to feeling a wee bit under the weather. Ain't life grand?

-Cheers folks!

No comments: