Sunday, March 8, 2009

66. Downtown Drinking



I went downtown on Saturday night, hence why there was no Saturday post, but I'm posting now. Better late then never, eh?

It was for a birthday of a friend I knew in Elementary school. She moved away, but came back recently. She now is doing Paralegal Studies with my mister. Small world. There were 5 of us for most of the night, but before we left we met up with another friend from Elementary school. It was great to see them again, and I think I might try to organize something with the gang from back in the day. We all had so much fun together, even right up to High School, the only thing is that quite a number of them have gone away to University or are gone working somewhere. Oh well, summer break isn't that far away.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: