Monday, March 16, 2009

75. nom nom fishes



First off, day 75 and I'm still going strong! There have been a few blips, but only under extreme circumstances.

I started my new job this week. It's only for this week though, so it's nothing huge, but I did enjoy it today even though there were a touch unorganized for my liking. We did stopmotion and clamation today, it was pretty interesting. I'm not too looking forward to tomorrow when we do flash animation and papermation, but I'm (once again) not leading the kids, I'm just a helper, so it should be okay. Wednesday during the day and Thursday evening will be my days though: Podcasting. That I am excited for. I wish I had some reason to take my camera, but after seeing how clingy some of the kids were, there is no way that I'd be taking my camera out while in with the group. I might bring it tomorrow and take a walk to take some pictures before I head home, but I'm not convinced of it yet. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

-Cheers folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good dinner. But how could it not be on a plate like that.
See you soon.
Adam