Sunday, February 8, 2009

38. Haliblogaknittas


Photo courtesy of La Belle

So La Belle and I put together a SnB, I will admit though, it was mainly her who drew everything together. We invited a bunch of the local bloggers to partake in drinks and learning to knit. I managed to teach a few people to knit, and then proceeded to make a complete and utter fool of myself by drinking so much that I spent most of the night screaming (at the top of my lungs) the words to 90s songs that we grew up with, and other awesome songs. I seem to remember singing (word for word) the song La Vie Boheme from RENT with DWB, and a few others. It was quite the night, and I have the bruises to attest to that fact. In today's picture you see me sitting on the floor (in my Daily Dose of Fibre shirt from Ravelry), between DWB's legs, and La Belle sitting in her computer chair, knitting aswell. There were 13 of us there (I think), but unfortunately we couldn't get everyone to learn to knit. It was still a great time though. I can't wait for the next one.

-Cheers folks, spread the love! Teach someone something.

No comments: