Sunday, February 22, 2009

53. Dry hands?


I should start off saying Happy Thinking Day. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's Lord and Lady Baden-Powell's birthday. They are the founders of Boy Scouts and Girl Guides respectively. Worldwide, during the month of February girls collect pennies to raise funds for worthy causes. In Canada, we donate to CWFF, or the Canadian World Friendship Fund, money then goes to fund WAGGGS countries who need funds, or to the world centres, or various other places that need the money more than we do. The reason we collect pennies is because when Lord and Lady BP got married in 1912, each Scout in England donated one penny to buy the newly weds a gift: it was a car. Pretty impressive for a movement that was then only 5 years old. As a note of interest (perhaps only to me and my mister, but here goes) Scouts Canada celebrated it's Centennial in 2008, Girl Guides of Canada will celebrate it's Centennial in 2010.

Oh yea, so I've been re-watching some older Battlestar Galactica, season 3 to be specific, and I got to wondering if the bloopers from season 4.0 were out yet, but they're not. In my search I found the season 3 blooper reel. I had forgotten how much I loved it and that it was so long! This is for you guys. Enjoy.



-Cheers folks!

1 comment:

Belle Ecrivaine said...

Yep, I needed to see some Papadama speedo action this morning. :D