Friday, February 27, 2009

58. Can I get some back-up?



I went to Atlantic Fabrics today and I spent a pretty penny. I bought quilting thread which was a heck of a lot more expensive than I thought it was going to be. I got black thread because of the backing fabric that I have. Obviously, I got backing fabric, which I love. I also got the batting for layering in between. I had thought about just getting two meters of the batting on the big rolls, but getting it in a bag pre-cut (into 78"X100") was cheaper. And I'm all about the cheap. I then went to the dollar store to get some safety pins (mine have all seemed to disappear along with my darning needles), and some more thread for sewing the blocks together.

Okay, time for more old Battlestar, and by old I don't mean Lorn Greene, I mean Season 3. It was like three years ago, so yes, it's old. But right now, to tide you all over, I give you a taste of De-Lovely, with my (um, fourth?) boyfriend, John Barrowman.



-Cheers folks!

No comments: