Monday, May 4, 2009

124. Kid at Heart

May 4

We had an outdoor meeting with the Brownies tonight, playing soccer on the field and then going over to the playground at one of the local elementary schools. Myself and the Ranger (young leader) were begged by the kids to show them what we could do. While all the girls went easily along the monkey bars, we were apparently too bottom heavy. Neither of us got more than 3 or 4 bars in before we fell off. Not like it was far for us though. I was able to go along the rings by grabbing the tops of the bars not the rings themselves. I don’t know why, must be completely different muscle groups. I had forgotten how much fun it was to just run around a playground, I also had forgotten just how much I miss soccer. Damned injury keeping me down.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: