Friday, May 29, 2009

149. Because I don’t have enough hobbies

May 29

I’m a knitter, but I’m also a sewer. I’ve made a couple dresses and shirts and things from patterns, but one of the things that I really like to do it make things from scratch with no pattern but an idea in my head. Today, that came out as a case for my camera. It’s not done yet due to mom and I going out for supper, groceries, visiting Nanny and Grampy, and then watching “Walk the Line”. I always forget just how much I love the classic singers. Johnny Cash was great, and I can’t believe it was 6 years ago that he died. Seems like just yesterday.

That’s it for tonight, going out with Mom and Nanny for a girls day of shopping tomorrow. And I’m flipping exhausted. I didn’t get any work done on the podcast today. I need a desk to set up my stuff on so that I am more likely to work on it. All things to note for when I get my own place.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: