Sunday, May 17, 2009

137. Oops Vol. II

May 17

So, on Thursday I bought a big skein of yarn that I shouldn’t have bought. But I am knitting from it right now, so that makes it kind of okay. It’s not just going into the stash. Today I was perusing Ravelry and what did I find, a new sock pattern from Yarnissima. I’m a sucker for her designs. I currently have a pair of Firestarters and a pair of Brainless. I also have half a pair of Brainless done as well, I just haven’t gotten around to doing the second sock. This new sock called Kiila has some really neat gusset increases with the cables going up around and through them. It’s really neat. I’m done a few inches already, I wonder how quickly these will fly off the needles.

I separated the body and the arms for my shrug. I haven’t tried it on yet, but it looks like it’ll fit. I don’t think the Swatch lied that much. Hopefully.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: