Thursday, May 14, 2009

134. Oops

May 14

I’m not supposed to buy yarn. I have a sizable stash already. So what did I do today? I bought a skein of Eco+. If you’re not familiar with this yarn, it’s 250 grams of bulky yarn. That’s a lot of yarn. It’s a huge skein. It wont fit in my stash bins. I need to do a destash sooner rather than later. Thing is, I like all my yarn. Well, I like most of it. I guess I know what I’m doing sometime this weekend. Sounds like it’s time for an airing of the stash. Maybe pictures too. Brother will probably be either gone or working, so I’ll have the house to myself. I like my solidarity.

I got my hair cut today. About 4 inches off. I love it. It’s been a while since I had my hair that long, and it was getting heavy and took far too long to dry. I’m happy, we’ll see how it is in the morning after a shower and dry. Pictures tomorrow maybe.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: