Friday, May 22, 2009

142. Smoooooth

May 22

It was another very warm day today. So warm that I didn’t wear pants. I wore capris. It was also a very good and productive day for me. I got up around 10:30, went for a walk (I’m back on my cardio routine), came home, did half an hour of pilates, showered, went to the mall (it took two attempts to get a bus seeing as the bus at noon didn’t show up), bought flips flops, undies, returned a pair of pants and bought a tank top. I also stopped at the grocery store and picked up fruit. A lot of fruit. Strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and bananas. Bonus: they were all on sale. I also got ice cream and juice. I came home and made a smoothie. It was with only strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, milk, and ice cream. I poured a glass, grabbed a straw (which stood up straight), came upstairs and by the time I got to my room, the smoothie had separated. Fruit juices on the bottom with all the dairy on top. IT made me laugh. Only problem was that it was bitter as all get-out. I went and added a banana (I didn’t add one at first because they weren’t the ripest), and a little bit of sugar. This time it was good. I poured a glass and then the leftovers into a container which went into the freezer. I’m really quite excited for my smoothie ice cream. Maybe I’ll make a fruit crisp tomorrow for when my folks get home.

-Cheers folks!

(2.18k in 20 min; 30 min pilates)

No comments: