Sunday, May 24, 2009

144. Voila, socks.

May 24

Okay, so they’re not 100% done yet, but still a very speedy knit. I’m up to the leg on both socks, and I think I’ll deviate from the pattern a little bit. I don’t like long socks, 2 or 3 inches is really all that I like, so I’ll change the leg and just go right to the cuff. I don’t have an issue with that seeing as the leg section is just a basic arched rib pattern. I’ll get to work on that once I finish this post.

I have magic at finding walking routes that are totally different, and yet the same length. I took a new route again today, but it’s the same distance as the route I did yesterday. It felt much longer, but I also didn’t get bored. I’m not sure if that was because it was new or because it was a big loop and didn’t cross very close to itself like the last one did. I think, with a couple tweaks, I can bring it up over 3k, and make it a little more interesting. I also think that it’ll be my standard route for a while now. I feel good with all this cardio, I want to keep it up. I can’t quit anything else right now.

-Cheers folks!

(2.78k in 30 minutes. Lots of hills.)

No comments: