Sunday, May 31, 2009

151. Stay fit, and Have Fun

May 31

I’m walking, and running a little bit. I think I deserve a treat right? Last night I bought two bags of chips, Sour Cream and Onion, and Sour Cream and Bacon. The Bacon chips are my weakness, I can sit down and eat an entire bag in one sitting, it’s really bad. When we were playing poker we opened the Onion chips, so I only ate a handful of them, so that was okay. Today I had a bagel, a brownie, two hamburgers, a small caesar salad, and a handful of chips. Well, two, but I justified that because I haven’t had any pop to drink in the last few days. It feels good to be physically active again. Only problem is my knees aren’t liking my new found initiative for activity. It’s better than skiing or soccer though… I miss soccer. I miss skiing too, but it’s not winter, so I can’t go skiing. I guess all I can do is wish and walk. And try running. I’m getting to the point that my knees and back start to hurt enough to make me stop running before my lungs give out. That’s a good feeling. Also going down about 4lbs in the last week, that’s a good feeling. Let’s just wait until that transforms into inches lost.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: