Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14. The crafts of days gone by

I'm sure that you might have figured out by now, but I'm fairly crafty. Not crafty like a mischievous crafty, but crafty as in beads, glue, paint, yarn, fiber, etc. This means that you can't go very far in this house without finding relics of Crafting days gone by. I was huge into beading in junior high. I made and sold hemp necklaces, chokers, bracelets, and even a couple rings to my brother's high school friends. I still have a whole bunch of beads around my room, and I also have a bunch that my aunt gave me. I had been making some stitch markers which I had planned on selling, but that never pulled though. So now I'm left with beads everywhere. I love to look at them, but never know what to do with them. Any ideas? Or any takers on stitch markers, necklaces, chokers, bracelets, or anything beaded?



-Cheers and happy crafting.

2 comments:

Belle Ecrivaine said...

My mom is into beading these days. Necklaces, mostly. But, for the most part, she just collects beads and gushes about how pretty they look but but never quite gets around to making much with them.

Halifax Mommy said...

make some beaded key chains