Friday, January 30, 2009

30. Musicals

Here's another one of those things that you might not know about me: I love musicals. Especially old ones. I also love old movies, but that's another story altogether. I watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang tonight, you know, the one with Dick Van Dyke. It was awesome, and of course, as with all musicals, I now have the title song stuck in my head, but not all of it, just the main theme. It was an awesome movie, if not a little long (over 2 hours!), but I thought it was just a tad comical that there actually was an intermission (with music) and exit music.



Crap. McDonald's breakfast commercial, now I want McDonald's breakfast. I was hungry anyway, and now nothing will fill that craving. Damnit.

-Cheers. Bring me McDonald's breakfast would ya? I'd appreciate it.

No comments: