Saturday, January 24, 2009

24. Back to Basics

I went out to Dartmouth Crossings today, and it was not too crazy, just a little crazy. I got some yarn for Halibloggaknittas (facebook link), and looked at needles which are pricey, even the cheapo ones. I also looked at totes, which are even more expensive than they should be. But I did manage to go into a big box store and find some hair wax that should help with the frizz, and I got a big box of arrowroot cookies. I love them. I used to buy them and take a sleeve into school with me when I was going to college. They entire thing would end up eaten fairly quickly as all the guys (and my teachers more often than not) would mooch off of me. Arrowroot cookies are awesome. I can go through them so quickly, but not feel guilty that I'm eating all kinds of junk (even though they're not the healthiest things on the planet). It's all about going back to the basics.



-Cheers, leave a comment about something ordinary that reminds you of the good ol' days of your childhood.

No comments: