Saturday, January 17, 2009

16. Do you watch Battlestar Galactica?

No? Well then you're an idiot.

That has got to be one of my favorite lines from The Office. So I know I didn't get a post out yesterday, but I was otherwise occupied with the season premiere of Battlestar Galactica. It was amazing. I just got the episode onto my laptop and I plan on watching it again once I get out this post, and today's actual post. I'll do them as two separate posts so that I can have them laid out nicely in the archives. I made the two characters (miniSaul and miniLee) a while ago and had planned to make more, but I think after I made Saul I just couldn't top him, so even Lee was not as good as I wanted. I decided to quit while I was ahead. The notebooks I got off of etsy and love. One will reside in my purse once I cover the cover in plastic so it wont get too destroyed, the other will sit on my geek shelf until I need it. I love them very much so.



-Cheers and seriously, they're the 5th Cylon, I don't know if I like that. What about all the other people who were on that planet?

1 comment:

Miss Knotty said...

I completely love who was the 5th Cylon - so delightfully unexpected!!! It's going to make the countdown to the finish that much better!!Dude.

I'm off to clear my calendar for all the Fridays until May.

Miss Knotty, long time reader, first time commenter. :-D