Monday, January 5, 2009

5. What's beside YOUR bed?

TSB update, not much. I've got 9 Pink, 5 Grey, and 5 Green. As I had predicted my pace has slowed down a fair bit. I'm still cranking them out (one block seems to take about 15 minutes), but I haven't been dedicating as much time to them as a whole. I go one done on the bus ride home today, and then two tonight while I was catching up on the Global National News Podcast. I'm going to put down the laptop and just work on blocks while I watch The Hour tonight, I should be able to crank out a few, maybe I'll finish up all the pink ones.


And now, onto Project 365. This cup sits right next to my bed. I've got crochet hooks, some double points, and a set of Birch needles. I've also got a few candy canes, sharpies, and a couple felt tipped markers. In addition to all that, my Sonic Pen is there too, unfortunately you can't see it in this picture. Behind the cup are my buck knife and my Swiss Army Knife. So what's beside your bed?

-Cheers and happy knitting!

No comments: