Saturday, January 31, 2009

31. Fresh Fluffy White Stuff

It started to snow today around 7pm. I got in the tub around 9:30, and when I got out, there was considerably more snow than when I had gotten in. It's now about midnight, and the snow is still coming down. Apparently we're supposed to get more soon too. Don't get me wrong here, I love snow. I'm a skier (though I have yet to get out this year), and the look of a fresh white snowfall is right up there with sex and chocolate. We're going skating tomorrow with the District, and my mister is coming too. I'm really excited.

I will be doing a collage of a month's worth of pictures, but I don't have it done right now. It will most likely go up tomorrow, Monday by the latest. Does anyone have any suggestions/wants for pictures? You can leave a comment or email me (theaudiochick[AT]gmail[DAWT]com).



-Cheers, wanna go play in my backyard? It's all nice a snowy. You know you wanna.

No comments: