Thursday, January 15, 2009

15. There's a cat eating my hair

That was just one of the many hilarious moments of tonight. I got a call around 2:30 from my Uncle asking me is I could watch the kidlets (girl 3, and boy 7) tonight for a few hours while him and my Aunt went to a meeting. I love the kidlets, so of course I said yes. Long story short, Ovetchken (the orange cat) spent the night attacking my handknit wool socks, and Pinky (the black and grey cat in today's picture) spent the night eating my hair. There were quite a few very cute moments from my Miss 3 Year Old, including "Heavens to Betsy Momma! You look be-a-utiful", but I'm too lazy and tired to write out the entire evening. So instead, picture! and run.



-Cheers and happy pets!

1 comment:

Gifted Typist said...

Yoiks, my cat (see avatar)thinks there's nothing better to sit down and starting biting your head. Cats!