Saturday, April 11, 2009

101. Happy Easter Eve

April 11

I had my first of two Easter dinners tonight. We had a freaking huge ham with mashed potatoes, asparagus, carrots, and then strawberry shortcakes for desert. It was so good. It was also my cousin’s last night in Halifax for the year. She’s a student at Dal and managed somehow to finish all her exams before nearly all of her friends. She’s going back to Calgary tomorrow. Means I’ll be babysitting more often seeing as she wont be over in Halifax and a heck of a lot closer. I can probably just crash at the Mister’s place though, he is just down the road.

That’s my dad behind that bunny by the way. He can get a little insane around any of his brothers, especially his younger brother, which is where we were tonight. Fun times had by all.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: