Tuesday, April 21, 2009

111. Knit, knit, knit, knit, repeat.

April 21

I’m working on a secret project for some people. I can’t say much. All that I can really say is that they will be well used and full of knit stitches.

Tomorrow is Earth Day! I’m going to wear green and give red. Blood that is. Might mean that I’ll be home before 6! Woooo, what a concept. I’m just surprised that I was finding myself getting really excited when I could work out all the calculations that needed to be done on the spreadsheet I had spent two days making. I might have also color coded it… I have too many highlighters… No. you can never have enough highlighters. And pens. I so love my uniball pens. I even found a box of purples ones in the stationary cabinets. I might have taken two already. I also just found out that you can follow Uniball on Twitter. I now need to go find Post-It on twitter. Or Sharpies. I’ll take either.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: