Friday, April 17, 2009

107. Poker Anyone?

April 17

I would love to say that I’m still drunk and that’s why this post wont have much substance, but that’s not the case. I had a couple (2) drinks (coolers, 5.3%), but that was enough to make things a little fuzzy and me even more tired than I already was. It didn’t help any that while playing three of them were on the sofa, I was in the big comfy chair, and only two people were in hard chairs. It was a good night though. No money exchanged hands, and it’s a good thing because I lost both rounds fairly early. I’m not a great poker player. Plus the people I was playing with were very erratic, making it hard to bet against them. Though I did reveal someone’s move. He gets pompous by taking a pot without competition and then shows his cards, letting me find his tell. I never did though. Oh well.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: