Tuesday, April 7, 2009

97. Hey Birdie

April 7Today was my first BBQ of the season. The mister grilled up some steaks while I cooked veggies and fried up potatoes. It was so good. Also, to add to today’s excitement, I WON!!!! My first Roll up the Rim win this time around. I stopped counting how many I lost, but it was ridiculous. I better win on all the rest of my cups to make up for it.

My budgie, Trill. Short for Trillian. Yes, that Trillian, the cute one wit the knee high argyle socks from Hitchhikers Guide. I got her about 4 years ago, but wow the time has flown. She’s not the most vocal of birdies, but she’s an active birdy. If I leave the cage open while I’m in the room she crawls all over it, but she wont ever come right to me, nor will she stay on my shoulder. When mom’s around she’s a little skiddish, they never really have much contact, so it’s understandable. She doesn’t like dad either, but she will come to him when he puts his hand in her cage. My brother doesn’t come near her unless she’s on her perch on my mirror. I don’t know why, but that’s how it is.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: