Thursday, April 30, 2009

120. The Daring Book for Girls

April 30 One of the Challenges we did a couple years ago was The Daring Book for Girls. It was real easy for the level I was working with, and I even got the crest too. It’s on my camp blanket at the moment. I’ll have to take a picture of my blanket because it is impressive. Anywhos. The Daring Book for Girls is the (obviously) female version of the Dangerous Book for Boys. They each include tidbits of information that every kid (aged 8 to 80) should know. I got my dad the Pocket Dangerous Book for Boys: Things to Know, and I also picked it up for the Mister for his birthday which is tomorrow. (Happy birthday mister!) I picked up the Pocket Daring Book for Girls: Wisdom & Wonder, and I love it already. I’ve learnt the three types of galaxies, and bits about female pirates, and more but I’m only 50 pages in. I want to pick up the Original Daring Book for Girls, and all the other ones too. As a Girl Guide Leader the resource will be amazing, plus I love the old school look to them. the spine is even faded a bit. I love the charm of old books.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: