Saturday, April 4, 2009

94. Hello, This is Technical Support

I’m just going to say this right off the bat. I opened up Windows Live Writer, closed it, opened it again, sent an email, and then stared at my laptop because I had completely forgotten what I was doing. I remember now, but I was clueless.

 

April 4

I’ve broken out my Noro Sock again. This time I’m going to make tow ups with Black Kroy for the toes, heels, and cuffs. But I’m not going to stripe them, I’ll just let the colors fall as they may. I started them using the Noro itself for the toes, but then I dropped a couple wrapped stitches and after fighting for two minutes to pick them up, I gave up and said screw it. I think I might finish the toe while I’m watching a movie tonight, even though I should go to bed because I’m exhausted. But I wont, Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke will keep me company. (I’m watching Mary Poppins by the way)

The Mister and I went out for dinner with his sister and her boyfriend tonight. On our way to the restaurant, we saw this in a shop window:

DR Who Love

That’s right my friends, Ten! and his TARDIS. I stopped and just pointed, it took the mister a little while to figure out what I was pointing at, but when he did his reaction was pretty much the same as mine, flabbergasted. You just don’t see Doctor Who around here, now that I think about it we should have gone in. It was a little bookstore pretty much downtown. Damn, I wish I had gone in, even just to be able to say that I was in the same building as the Doctor.

The Windows Live Writer experiment is going wonderfully. I’ve been in touch with one of the writers who is helping to fix my photo issue. I definitely recommend the  program to anyone who blogs fairly often, especially anyone who blogs on Blogger. I hate that you only get a teeny tiny little box to work in, I have 14” of LCD real estate and I’d like to use it Thank You Very Much. I also just noticed the “Set Publish Date” option which will let me actually have a post on every single day instead of whenever I post. Sometimes it gets late and my post doesn’t get up till after midnight, so it says that it’s for the next day, but really it’s not. It’s all a lie. Just like the cake.

 

-Cheers folks!

No comments: