Saturday, April 18, 2009

108. Spring has Sprung

April 18

Do you see that? That’s me. In a sweater. Outside on the Commons in Halifax. Sun is shining. Grass is turning green. Doing a cartwheel. Today was awesome. Allow me to lay out my day for you.

11:00 –> Got out of bed, ready to go out for the day.

12:00 –> Got on a bus to get to the mister’s house (Chez Windsor)

12:45 –> Bought supplies for English Muffin pizzas. English muffins, cheese, tomato sauce, and hot dogs. Am I the only one who uses hot dogs and not sandwich meat?

1:00 –> Arrived at Chez Windsor to find three hung over people wishing I weren’t so bright eyed and bushy tailed. Made English Muffin Pizzas. Ate pizzas. Watched some TV. Hung out.

4:30 –> Left Chez Windsor to meet up with The Mister’s sister and her boyfriend for dinner. It was a beautiful day so we walked.

4:45 –> Did cartwheels on the Commons. Loved the sun and the warm weather (14 degrees Celsius!)

5:00 –> Met the Mister’s sister and her bf for supper. We went to the Rock Bottom Brewery (below Your Father’s Moustache). I had the Panini club, it was really good. Good time had by all.

6:30 -> Left Rock Bottom, got Dairy Queen sundaes to eat on the way back to Chez Windsor.

6:54 –> Finished my sundae, took pictures of The Mister while we were walking through the Commons once again. 

Spring

Also took pictures of the Armoury across the Commons. Such a beautiful building.

Spring (2) 8:30 –> Played Trivial Pursuit with The Mister and La Belle. I was loosing hard right off the bat. I was the gnome, La Belle was the Record and The Mister was the red boot. It was probably the first time in at least ten years that I had played Trivial Pursuit, first time for sure playing the pop culture one.

Spring (3) 9:20 –> I WON! I was very excited to win. Perhaps a little too excited. The Mister gave me a look. It has been dubbed the looser look.

Spring (4) La Belle declined making any comments.

Spring (5)10:00 –> Left Chez Windsor to go home. A Wonderful day was had by all.

-Cheers folks!

PS. I’m using the Auto Linking feature on Live Writer. That’s why La Belle is getting linked so much. I type her name and it automatically links to her blog. I also have Live Writer, LnV and Ravelry set up. I shall do more later. I’m loving this program a little too much I think.

No comments: